Each 1 ml contains
- Spiramycin adipate 125 mg (equivalent to 375,000 IU spiramycin).
- lincomycin hydrochloride 75 mg.
- LINCO SPERA is used to prevent and treat respiratory diseases such as mycoplasma, korea, bronchitis. Chronic Respiratory Disease (Conjunctivitis).
- Lencospera is a broad-spectrum antibiotic against negative and positive bacteria Gram.
- Lencospera is very useful in cases of E. coli, cotyform, septisemia, arthritis, syphilis, kidney inflammation, and bird cholera.
- Lencospera is very effective against the types of clostridium, types of bacteria, Salmonella species.
- Lencospera is very effective for all diseases that affect the upper part of the respiratory tract in the broiler, whites and mothers because of the compound contains spiramycin.
- For prevention: 1 ml per 4 liters of water for 3 - 5 days.
- For treatment: 1 ml per 2 liters of water for 3 - 5 days.
LINCOSPERA is not mixed with other compounds, especially the fluoroquinolate group.
- Keep packs at temperatures below 25 ° C away from children and light.
- Packages: 500 ml.